Monday, 21 March 2016

$tuDy

Image result for hard work is the key to success


I'm studying and dying. It kills me. But now, I'm gonna give some kinda tips that might help you in your studies.

First of all: don't study TOO hard
2: Do some notes of your own while you are in the class
3: Study in the morning before you go school
  Here's my experience(I go to school at 7:00 a.m.. I study from 4-5:30. then I sleep till 6:45. Lucky                                           me, my school is just a stones throw away from my house.[MALAYSIA])
4: Anything that you don't know, please, at that instant, quickly ask somebody who you KNOW is clever than you or check it by using your handphone or computer



So, I hope I can help you more like this.......................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment